Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Altadena Town Council Issues Agenda for July 21 Meeting
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council has issued the agenda for the Council’s July 21, 2015 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7 p.m.
A pdf version is available by clicking here.
1. CALL TO ORDER
1.1. Pledge of Allegiance ____________________ Councilmember
1.2. Roll Call _____________________________ Recording Secretary, Damon Hobdy
1.3. Approve July 21, 2015 meeting Agenda
2. OFFICERS’ REPORTS
2.1. Chairman ____________________________ Diane Marcussen
2.2. Vice Chairman ________________________ Okorie Ezieme
2.3. Recording Secretary ____________________ Damon Hobdy
2.3.1 Approve June 16, 2015 Meeting Minutes
2.4. Treasurer ____________________________ Amy Cienfuegos
2.5. Corresponding Secretary ________________ Billy Malone
3. ELECTION OF NEW OFFICERS____________Brent Musson
3.1. Slate Committee Report
4. SWEARING IN OF NEWLY ELECTED COUNCILMEMBERS
5. PUBLIC SAFETY REPORTS
5.1. California Highway Patrol ________________Officer Cooper
5.2. Altadena Sheriff’s Station ________________Lt. Phil Marquez
5.3. Cert _________________________
5.4. County Fire________________________Stephanie English
6. COMMITTEE REPORTS
6.1. Land Use Committee __________________Diane Marcussen
7. ALTADENA COMMUNITY REPORTS
7.1. Altadena Public Library _________________Mindy Kittay, Library Director
7.2. LA County Department of Parks & Rec ________Meliza Hernandez
7.3. Best Fest_____________________________Diana Phillippi
7.4. Collaborate PASadena ____________________Damon Hobdy
8. CENSUS TRACT REPORTS 4603.01
9. GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT During a General Public Comment period, any person may address the Altadena Town Council concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Altadena Town Council welcomes public participation and input. Council members may ask clarifying questions from speakers. Speaker participants are asked to state their names and town/city of residence for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.