Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Today is Early Voting Day, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., at the Altadena Library
Residents can also vote this Saturday, June 6, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at any of the nine polling locations all over town.
- Altadena Community Center (730 E Altadena Dr)
- Altadena Library (600 E Mariposa St)
- Coffee Gallery (2029 Lake Ave)
- Farnsworth Park (568 E Mt Curve Ave)
- Gordy’s Garage (843 W Woodbury Rd)
- Loma Alta Park (3330 N Lincoln Ave)
- Mint Leaf Restaurant (2535 E Washington Blvd)
- Podley Properties (1471 E Altadena Dr)
- Ralph’s Market (2270 Lake Ave)
Voters must provide an ID such as a driver license or utility bill for proof of residence.