Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Friday, September 30, 2016
Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda for October 4, 2016
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council, has issued the agenda for the Land Use Committee meeting for October 4, 2016 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
A pdf version is available by clicking here.
1. CALL TO ORDER: Diane Marcussen
2. Pledge of Allegiance: LUC Committee Member
3. Roll Call – Pat Sutherlen
4. Approve Meeting Agenda(s) – October 4, 2016
5. Approve Minutes – September 6, 2016
6. Chairman Report – Diane Marcussen
7. Action Items – The committee is expected to take action on these items
7.1. La Vina Project – Amendment to CUP 2007-00114, project number 2007-00005. Matthews/Hobdy/Norman
7.2. 162 E Las Flores Drive – 2016-001202 Legalize and remodel 2nd unit with non-conforming setback Middleton/Malone
7.2.1. Public Comment
8. Presentation Only
8.1. Palm Street Project – New Residential Development Malone/Middleton
8.1.1. Public Comment
9. Project List Review
10. General Public Comment: During the Public Comment period, any person may address the Land Use Committee concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Land Use Committee welcomes public participation and input. Participants are asked to state their names and addresses for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Land Use Committee Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.
11. Reports – Census Tract Representatives