Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda for June 5, 2018
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee, has issued the agenda for the Land Use Committee meeting for June 5, 2018 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order: Justin Robertson
2. Pledge of Allegiance: LUC Committee Member
3. Roll Call: Pat Sutherlen
4. Approve Meeting Agenda(s): June 5, 2018
5. Approve Minutes: May 1, 2018
6. Chairman’s Report: Justin Robertson
6.1. Fences, Walls, and Hedges Registration
7. Action Items – The Committee is expected to take action on the following item(s):
7.1. Parking Permit No. 201300005 / Project No. R2013-01662 – 2230 Lincoln Avenue (Super
King shopping center) – Veronica Jones
7.1.1. Public Comment
8. Presentation Only
8.1. Conditional Use Permit No. 2018001418 / Project No. 2018-001303 – 1901 Allen Avenue (Verizon Wireless CUP) – Dan Harlow
8.1.1. Public Comment
9. General Public Comment: During the Public Comment period, any person may address the Land Use Committee concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Land Use Committee welcomes public participation and input. Participants are asked to state their names and addresses for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Land Use Committee Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.
10. Reports – Census Tract Representatives: