Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda for February 7, 2017
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council, has issued the agenda for the Land Use Committee meeting for February 7, 2017 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
A pdf version is available by clicking here.
1. CALL TO ORDER: Diane Marcussen
2. Pledge of Allegiance: LUC Committee Member
3. Roll Call – Pat Sutherlen
4. Approve Meeting Agenda(s) – February 7, 2017
5. Approve Minutes – January 2017
6. Chairman Report – Diane Marcussen
7. Presentation Only – None
8. Action Items
8.1. CUP 2016-001849 – CUP to allow the sale of alcoholic beverages in each tenant space. Plans include the sale of alcohol for on-site consumption in the 6 restaurant spaces. The six restaurant spaces will have either Type-41 or Type-47 licenses. The applicant plans to include the sale of a full line of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption (Type-21 ABC license) in the 1 small market tenant space. Chomyn, White
8.1.1. Public Comment
8.2. Multiple AT&T CUP requests for installation of 47 antennas on public utility poles as part of a distributed antenna system (DAS) to improve reception across all of Altadena. Sutherlen
8.2.1. Public Comment
8.3. CUP to sell alcohol at Mota’s Mexican Restaurant – 2397 N. Lincoln Ave – De La Torre
8.3.1. Public Comment
9. General Public Comment: During the Public Comment period, any person may address the Land Use Committee concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Land Use Committee welcomes public participation and input. Participants are asked to state their names and addresses for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Land Use Committee Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.
10. Reports – Census Tract Representatives