Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Monday, December 2, 2019
Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda for December 3, 2019
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee, has issued the agenda for the Land Use Committee meeting for December 3, 2019 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
1. CALL TO ORDER: Diane Marcussen
2. Pledge of Allegiance: LUC Committee Member
3. Roll Call – Pat Sutherlen
4. Approve Meeting Agenda(s) – December 3, 2019
5. Approve Minutes – November 5, 2019
6. Chairman Report – Diane Marcussen
7. Action Items – The Committee is expected to take action on this item.
7.1. R2015-02353 / CUP 201500095 Verizon and Sprint Wireless Cell Facility, 2949 Lincoln Ave
Applicants Jerry Ambrose (Verizon), John Halminski (Sprint) O’Malley/Sanyika
7.1.1. Public Comment
8. Presentation Only
9. General Public Comment: During the Public Comment period, any person may address the Land Use Committee concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Land Use Committee welcomes public participation and input. Participants are asked to state their names and addresses for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Land Use Committee Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.
10. Reports – Census Tract Representatives
Altadena Calendar of Events
For Pasadena Events, click here