Altadena Now is published daily and will host archives of Timothy Rutt's Altadena blog and his later Altadena Point sites.
Altadena Now encourages solicitation of events information, news items, announcements, photographs and videos.
Please email to: Editor@Altadena-Now.com
- James Macpherson, Editor
- Candice Merrill, Events
- Megan Hole, Lifestyles
- David Alvarado, Advertising
Monday, November 30, 2015
Altadena Town Council Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda for December 1, 2015
Diane Marcussen, Chair, Altadena Town Council, has issued the agenda for the Land Use Committee meeting for December 1, 2015 meeting to be conducted at the Altadena Community Center, 730 East Altadena Drive, starting at 7:00 p.m.
A pdf version is available by clicking here.
1. CALL TO ORDER: Diane Marcussen, ATC Chair
2. Pledge of Allegiance: LUC Committee Member
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Meeting Agenda(s) – December 1, 2015
5. Approve Minutes – November 2015
6. Action Items: The committee is expected to take action on the following items:
6.1. R2013-02962 Proposed New Verizon Cell Tower at 2561 Fair Oaks Ave – Gloria Sanyika, Dean
Cooper, Patricia Sutherlen, Justin Robertson
6.1.1. Public Comment
6.2. R2015-02353 – Proposed New Verizon Cell Tower located at 2949 Lincoln Ave – Dean Cooper,
6.2.1. Public Comment
6.3. R2015-00201 – 91 Wapello – Request to build a new two-story second unit with a reduced 3-
foot side yard setback and 19.5-foot rear yard setback. Billy Malone, Okorie Ezieme
6.3.1. Public Comment
7. General Public Comment: During the Public Comment period, any person may address the Land
Use Committee concerning any item that is or is not listed on the agenda. The Land Use Committee
welcomes public participation and input. Participants are asked to state their names and addresses
for the record; comments are limited to two  minutes, or such time limit declared by the Land
Use Committee Chairman in order to facilitate an orderly and timely meeting.
8. Reports – Census Tract Representatives